Monday, February 27, 2006

Visiting

A quick note to better navigate and plan your visits to Jan. To get a quiet visit and plenty of time, plan to visit during the weekdays (those who can). Mornings and early afternoons are best.

Understandably, Saturday and Sundays are really busy times. These are the only times most people have to visit loved ones at the hospital. In this crowd, some have gone home without seeing Jan or have felt pressured to leave too soon to make room for others to visit. My apologies, if you have been in this situation.

Keep in mind that anyone visiting Jan does it out of love for her. Don't give up visiting and or blogging. She will need your support more in the days to come.

-Fede

1 comment:

orestn said...

I wrote a comment the other day in which I offered to put on a CD for Jan some of the worship songs I recorded at church in the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I have found that the recording quality is not too good - makes me wonder if they would cause Jan more strain to understand them than bring her comfort.

Meanwhile, Jan, it is so encouraging to read about your continued progress; it seems that you are making progress everyday. I continue to ask people in every praying circle I know to pray for you and your family.

Several years ago you were praying (unknown to me at the time) for a group of people that included me, and your prayers resulted in some changes in my life. Now I'm trying to get as many people as I can to pray for your continuing recovery.